Water Soluble Tapes, also known as Solder Wave Tapes, have poly-vinyl alcohol backing which is water soluble and a synthetic water soluble adhesive. They are designed to mask gold fingers on printed circuit boards during wave soldering.
These Water Soluble Tapes leave no adhesive residue after removal. They have a low static charge upon liner release and when taping the board. Humidity extremes do not affect tape properties. Custom sizes are available upon request
- Wave soldering during circuit board assembly
- Insulating circuit boards
- High temperature powder coating
- Fiber Optics Cable
- Automotive sensor and manifolds
- Semiconductor manufacturing